September 23, 2012

Workshop In A Box : Hot Air Balloon Party



Another Workshop In A Box day, another box filled with cute stuff. This time I went there with my cousin Anti & the theme was hot air balloon party. We made balloons & clouds garland, pinwheel, hot air balloon center piece or you can also use it as a goody bag, and hanging mobile in the shape of cloud & balloon. As usual, my biggest struggle was the sewing part. But as usual it was a great way to spend a Saturday. I'll join again for sure. :)









I continued a bit at home, turning the kite and the mini pinwheels from the box into a door sign for Aira's room, I also added some clouds from the garland. The garland itself now hanging on Aira's window, while the cloud mobile hanging in Aidan's room.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...