April 05, 2011

Opening, soon.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to get a private sneak peek tour at Souly Butter Kitchen. It wasn't done yet, but I love it already. With a warm colored kitchen & white furnitures, I was hooked. And they're not even serving yet. I chatted with the owners, Putri & Rezia, over some chocolate chip muffins (oh-so-good!). I just can't wait until they finally open and serving all those souly sweetness. Make sure you drop by at their kitchen by then, grab a cup of coffee along with some pancakes, or cupcakes, or tiramisu, or muffins, and many more deliciousness. Maybe, just maybe, you'll be lucky enough to see Rezia herself cooking & baking at her kitchen. :)








pic of pancake taken from here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...