October 25, 2011

Speaking of Jim Sturgess



Speaking of Jim Sturgess, he's one of my guilty pleasure guy. Yes, I sometimes spoiled my eyes with some pretty boys, and Jim Sturgess definitely one of them. Have you seen Across The Universe? If you did, you'll understand why. First, I have a soft spot for Brit guys. I spent my teenage life in the 90's, listening to Britpop music, so yeah, guys like Damon Albarn will always caught my eyes. There you go, 2 reasons why I swoon aver Jim Sturgess, he's the typical Brit guy that I like and he can sing. Plus the first time I hear him sing was a bunch of my favorite Beatles songs, then I found out he sings other songs too. I couldn't possibly ask for more.





  pics taken from here: pic1pic2pic3pic4.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...