May 19, 2013

Pretty Words

And I might as well grin and bear it 
Because it's not worth the trouble of an argument 
And in any case I'd rather wear it 
It's like a badhead in the morning

~Badhead

I've seen so much
I'm going blind
And I'm braindead virtually
Sociability
It's hard enough for me
Take me away from this big bad world
And agree to marry me
So we can start all over again 

~ Coffee & TV

I get up when I want except on wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen
I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house
I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too
it gives me a sense of enormous well being
And then i'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge
there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it

~ Parklife

and you've been so busy lately
that you haven't found the time
to open up your mind
and watch the world spinning gently out of time 

~ Out of Time

All your life you're dreaming
And then you
Stop dreaming
Time to time you know
You're going on another bender
Yes There must be more to life
Than stereotypes 

~ Stereotypes

Tender is the night
Lying by your side
Tender is the touch
Of someone that you love too much
Tender is my heart you know
I'm screwing up my life
Oh Lord I need to find
Someone who can heal my mind

~ Tender

And into the sea goes pretty england and me
Around the bay of biscay and back for tea 

~ This Is a Low

Well you and I
Collapsed in love
And it looks like we might have made it, yes it looks like we've made it to the end 

~ To The End





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...