May 17, 2013

Top 10 Blur Songs.. Kinda..

Oh this would break my heart, even more than when I listed down my top 10 Radiohead songs.  But again, if  someone pointed a gun at my head and force me to make a list of my top 10 Blur songs, I guess this would be it:

1. To The End
2. Under The Westway
3. This Is a Low
4. The Universal
5. Badhead
6. Country House
7. End of a Century
8. Parklife
9. It Could Be You
10. For Tomorrow

Then I would beg the guy with the gun to my head to let me add 5 more songs:

11. Out of Time
12. Sunday Sunday
13. Charmless Man
14. Tender
15. There's No Other Way

And then, I might have to tell him to screw it, since I still had to add She's So High, Tracy Jacks, London Loves, On Your Own, Coffee & TV, No Distance Left to Run, Trimm Trabb, and a whole lot more. There's no way 10 is enough. :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...