May 22, 2013

It Really Really Really Could Happen



Blur was on top of my concert wish list. Absolutely. So you could only imagine how ecstatic I was when I heard that they're playing at Big Sound Fest in Jakarta. And when May, 15th finally came, they have arrived save and sound in Jakarta, I had no song wish list. I don't really care what song they were going to played, I'm just too happy. I know their songs by heart, anyway.

If they'd came to Jakarta 10 years ago, I would probably be with those people waiting at their hotel. But since that wasn't the case, Syarin, Ocha, and I just got to the venue as soon as our job allowed us. And the tree of us sure had lot of fun, singing our heart out to the tunes of Blur. 24 years of waiting, as Damon said, but it was so worth it.

You ask me again about that concert wish list, Blur will still be on top of it. Have a great year, you 20th century girls & boys. Dream big. Dream of Damon, Graham, Alex, & Dave. :) 




Every paper that you read
Says tomorrow's your lucky day
Well, here's your lucky day
It really, really, really could happen
Yes, it really, really, really could happen
If the days they seem to fall through you
Well, just let them go 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...