November 05, 2012

Ghibli Studio Movies Nite



I love Ghibli Studio's works. So does my kids. So a couple of weekends ago, when hubby was out of town, we had a Ghibli Studio movies nite at our place. We prepared 4 movies, a bit ambitious, I know. And then we also prepared some snacks to accompany our nite. Then we curled up in my bed, turn the light off, and enjoyed the beautiful & whimsical world of Hayao Miyazaki.






We started with the latest one, The Secret World of Arrietty, followed Aidan's favorite Ponyo, and closed with the classic and my personal favorite Totoro. Yeah, we had to stop after 3 movies, because it was already really late. So we continued our movie nite the next day, with the great Spirited Away. Gotta love Ghibli Studio. :)





"Totoro is genuinely loved more than Mickey Mouse could hope to be in his wildest - not so beautifully illustrated - fantasies" ~ Financial Times

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...