January 26, 2010

At the Shoe Shop

One hot boring day, Aidan made a shoe shop. FYI, shoes are Aidan's favorite things after food and cars. When other kids got hysteric when they entered a toy store, Aidan got hysteric when he entered a shoe shop. Don't even think about taking Aidan to a shoe shop when you're not ready to buy him at least a pair.

Back to that hot boring day. Aidan (with my help) was collecting some pairs of shoes and putting them in rows in the middle of our house. Oh yeah, of course he had to try them all first, bunda's shoes, kakak's shoes, ayah's shoes.

Welcome to Mister Aidan's Shoe Shop! :D

these are the shoes
this one is mine, ayah had to bought it for me since it stuck on my feet while I tried it on ;D

I think I'll try bunda's now...

these are kakak's...

now ayah's...

wooops! x)

back on my feet now!

these are kakak's too!

they looks good on me! I think I'll take them... ;p

but ayah's shoes are the best. they fit me perfectly!

this is the place for ayah's shoes...

the other one need to be turned around...

I'll put kakak's shoes here...

and put mine besides kakak's...

and the other one goes here...

between ayah's! x)

Mister Aidan's Shoe Shop open for business! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...