January 11, 2010

Cover Fetish

Yes, I'm a cover fetish. I'll buy a book just because I like the cover. There's something about a book with a pretty cover that I just couldn't resist. I'll post some of my all time favorite in the future. For now, I just crazy about young adult novel's cover. They're just so pretty and appealing.

For example, I didn't bought Twilight based on the reviews or the buzz, I fell in love with those pale hands with the red apple in them. I bought this hardcover novel called Breathing just because the pretty cover, turned out I didn't like the story, but hey, it looked good on my shelves.

Here are some of the covers of young adult novels that I love. I didn't bought all of them of course, I've learned my lesson. :)










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...