December 12, 2009

Never Lost Neverland

Please, take a sit. Have a cup of tea, or two. Or maybe a cup of sunshine? I prefer a cup of lite morning rain, to be honest. I'll share my pretty cups with you, then we'll have a talk, about all the small things in the world that makes us smile. Like baby's first laugh, sunshine on a breezy day, the smell of a new book, little boy holding his mama's finger, little girl hiding behind her dad, freshly baked cookies. Oh I can go on and on all day long, but these are my very favorites, my clear blue sky beyond the gray sky, my personal bucket of gold at the end of the rainbow, and my home.

So join me, find your small things, find your inner child, find your pixie dust. Find the home at the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning. Hold on tight to all those things, you know, the ones that makes you smile. I'll see you then, in Neverland. :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...