December 14, 2009

Summer Reading

(originally posted on facebook June 2, 2009)

These are the books I'm PLANNING to read during the summer-slash-school break :

1. Pride & Prejudice ~ Jane Austen

2. Sundays at Tiffany's ~ James Patterson

3. Three Cups of Tea ~ Greg Mortenson

4. Life of Pi ~ Yann Martel

5. The Great Gatsby ~ Scott F. Fitzgerald

Some of them I already own but always managed to find a reason to put 'em back on the bookshelf. Some I already start reading, but then couldn't resist the temptation of another book. What can I say, when it comes to books, I'm an impulsive buyer! ;P
I'm still looking for the last one, though.. Any info where I might found The Great Gatsby?
And oh yeah, what are you planning to read?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...